Thursday, February 17, 2011

17-2-11

Sitting here in my bedroom and I see one blank wall and I just want to do something with it but I don't know what. So I came across a website that sell wall stickers. First thing that comes to mind is tacky flowers but I was really impressed with some of there products.

So there was these type of quotes and what not. Now at first I thought they where pretty cool..but then I was thinking...It would want to be a very inspirational quote for me to look at it everyday and feel some sort of positivity from it so I'm sure I'd get sick of it after a couple of months.

I really like this Banksy esk' style sticker, if only I had a giant wall to stick it on!!

And finally there was this one...simple again something I could get bored off but I really do love PARIS!!

Anywho..

No comments:

Post a Comment